New Hampshire

Northern NH Vendors

Hello, this is my first post and I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I am getting married in Bartlett, NH at the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel and that is about all I have figured out. Does anyone have any suggestions for photographers, dj's, transportation, florists or any other wedding related vendors in the N. Conway/Berlin area? Most of the vendors listed on here are for the central or seacoast areas. Any advice would be helpful. I would rather not pay travel fees for all of my vendors. Thanks in advance :)

Re: Northern NH Vendors

• Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any off hand, but did you check out the NH knotties web page, it may provide some vendors for you?   Good Luck!!

http://nhknotties.weebly.com/
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'll check that out, thank you.
  • sdrinon07sdrinon07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married just north of Franconia Notch...but my vendors are from all over.
    Florist: E.H. Floral (www.ehfloral.com) is absolutely AMAZING! She is one of the sweetest and most helpful people I have ever met!! Her ideas and concepts for our wedding floral design have exceeded my expectations and she is always so wonderful to work with. She is located in Littleton, about 35-40 mins from Bartlett.

Photo: Hinkley Photo (www.hinkleyphoto.com) is a husband and wife team and are a BLAST!! When we first met them we felt like we had known them forever! They are very easy to be around and their talent is amazing!! I fell in love with their work the second I discovered their website and I KNEW I had to have them be our wedding photogs! I believe they are about 2 hours from Barlett but they definitely travel.

Musician/DJ: Aaron Denny (www.aarondenny.com): Not only is he super easy to work with, so friendly and an amazing musician....his prices can't be beat! We hired him to do our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. All for less than you would pay for a lot of reception DJs.
  • nlove0426nlove0426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree with the Flora Latte info! She is completely amazing. I live in Littleton and am having the wedding there, as for other vendors we are using a lot of family friends so I do not have much other advice...sorry!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all of the help. I have been looking at Flora Late (E.H. Floral) a little bit, it's god to know they are reliable.
  • sdrinon07sdrinon07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Emily of E.H. Floral (formerly know as Floralatte) is more than reliable!!  She is friendly, creative and  AMAZING! I simply cannot wait to see her creations for our big day!

• edited December 2011
    For a photographer and videographer, we used NH Images ...their website is www.nhimages.com ...they were affordable but didn't sacrifice quality at all! Very creative adn flexible with us as well! Beautiful pictures and video! Good luck in your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards