Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

For those who hired planners...

... Did you meet with more than one? If so, how did you determine which planner to hire? If not, how did you narrow down your list, pre-consultation?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For those who hired planners...

• Options
    ClintonBeanClintonBean member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend meeting with a few different planners and ask cost for day of vs. other packages.  I used a planner and there were many options going in to it on many different price levels.  The Knot has so many different options in awesome wedding planners, take a peak and do some browsing!

http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/Minnesota-Wedding-Coordinators/Profiles/WCS/004

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I met with 3 planners all in one day. We met with Wonderful Day Weddings, FabYouLous Events, and Lasting Impressions. Marissa from Wonderful Day Weddings was very nice but seemed a little too nervous and lacked the confidence I would look for in a DOC. We absolutely loved both Kirsten from FabYouLous and Sarah from Lasting Impressions and ultimately chose Kirsten based on the price differences. I looked at tons of different coordinators and narrowed it down based on 3 different price points.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards