Flowers
Options

flowers to go with my color scheme

hey ladies! I was wondering if you all could help me. Im in the beginning stages of plannning my wedding. I finally picked a color scheme- it will be violet, lavender and Ivory with sage green accents. My trouble is finding flowers that will fit my scheme. I really love wild flowers, something that looks like it was picked out of a field or meadow. no daisies or tulips :) we are having sort of a country themed wedding so something along the lines of that. 

I love this bouquet! but theres so much to it, I just want to pick maybe 3 different flowers plus some greenery to go along with it. any ideas?

Re: flowers to go with my color scheme

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love that bouquet too...and I kind of feel like you will lose a lot of "the look" of it if you cut out some of the variety.  If you love it I would go with it!  I think it's gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lisianthus is awesome... also matsumoto asters,  dahlias ( late summr only)  blue butterfly asters,  sweet peas, caryopteris, cosmos... 
    you ahve thousands of possibliities... 
    Some is about when the wedding is..if you tell me that i can tell you more...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards