Florida-West Coast

Affordable Catering Brides

Hey girls!

What did you all have at your tastings and what was your favorite? I went last Thursday and had spinach Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips (yummy), Saussage and ? stuffed mushrooms.

Then mail meal had green beans Almonde, Wild rice (yummy), Chicken Marsala, Pork with a plum sauce, Beef of some kind with au jus and a horseradish cream.

They also had a fresh fruit and Cheese display with a feta cheese spread and an asortment of crakers.

Then for dessert they gave us 2 types of chocolate covered strawberries. Wish FI wasn't feeling puney that day and could have tasted all the food and given me his opinion.

I felt their food was all right, it wasn't fantaastic. Some of it was just plain bland and some was salty and dry. Don't know if this was because I had an 8:30 appointment.

Please give me your feedback, maybe I just had a bad experience.

Re: Affordable Catering Brides

• edited December 2011
    I've never heard any good reviews from them. So you might want to go with your first instinct on that one. 
  • erinbc87erinbc87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never had a tasting, but a few bad reviews on wedding wire made me realize why their prices seemed too good to be true.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards