Massachusetts-Boston

Wedding shoes dyeing

Hi, I just bought my wedding shoes from an online sight.  I need to dye them Ivory, were they are white right now.  Does anyone know any place north of Boston into southern NH that you can dye shoes that were purchased elsewhere?  

Re: Wedding shoes dyeing

• edited December 2011
    The only place I know of is Shoes to Dye For in Natick, so not North of Boston but not too far away, only like 20 minutes

I just bought my shoes there and they had a wonderful selection and did a great job at dying them.
  • jenquartucciojenquartuccio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my shoes from Shoes to Dye for last weekend - I bought white and then took them with me when I went to the seamstress and noticed they were too white.  So I went back to the store and are having them dyed.  It takes a week to have them dyed and you need a swatch from the dress so that they can match them.  The dying costs $12.  They were so helpful!
  • coreywalkcoreywalk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know if you have to buy your shoes at Shoes to Dye for in order for them to dye them?

Just wondering--still on the hunt for my fuchsia shoes...
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_wedding-shoes-dyeing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:8679eae9-e924-4480-a7a5-d44bcbc62cb4Post:5bbda735-5d8f-43e8-a590-d72796493849">Re: Wedding shoes dyeing</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know if you have to buy your shoes at Shoes to Dye for in order for them to dye them? Just wondering--still on the hunt for my fuchsia shoes...
    Posted by coreywalk[/QUOTE]

you don't have to buy them there, but if you don't, i think it costs a little bit more to get them dyed.  i don't remember the exact costs, but i know it was a little more.

...hello out there!
    imageimage
    dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    2 rounds of clomid and 1 round of femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    02/13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response.... everything crossed for that BFP!
  • coreywalkcoreywalk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great to know, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards