Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Rehearsal Dinner recommendations in/around Bourne

Hello All,

I am getting married at The Brookside Club in Bourne next July and my future father in law is antsy about thinking about where to have our rehearsal dinner (even though it is a year away)! Any recommendations for where to go? I am ok with having to drive 15-20 minutes to get there. It will probably be around 30 people. Our wedding is casual (think khaki's, flip flops and sun dresses), we are not that fancy of a couple and like a much more relaxed environment. Any thoughts would be helpful to look into.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner recommendations in/around Bourne

• Options
    edited December 2011

The Parrot Bar and Grill might be good, they are very casual. but the atmosphere is fun!  I have not had their food in a long time, but I drink there a lot in the summer!!! LOL

• Options
    sueflosueflo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woops but the Parrot has bad food so avoid that.   

There is a place around the corner on 151 called the beach house that is a lot better.. they have a little side patio area that they use for parties and stuff.  

the very fun place is the Chart house... it is a seafood place on Kingman marina and delicious... smells like the beach. old and great.... see if they do rehersals  yummy.. It is like our big treat of the summer.... 

Can you tell I live in Falmouth!   Good luck  You will LOVE LOVE LOVE thebrookside... be sure th try their seared scallop salad when you get a chance YUMMMMMMO!
  • Options
    BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the recomendation on the Beach House! Amazing food!
  • Options
    amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I third the beach house! Great food and cute place!
  • Options
    heather123006heather123006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the beachmoor inn in buzzards bay has amazing food!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married at the Brookside next May!! We absolulty love it there. Although we have not started to plan our rehersal dinner but we were just thinking about having the dinner right at the Brookside. Melissa told me that they can reserve downstairs for you and your guests or you can use the outside patio as well. If we dont have it there we will probably end up at Amari's in Sandwich, which I highly recommend!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    jkerickson1jkerickson1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Mezza Luna in Buzzard's Bay - it is a great Italian restauarant! They have "banquet" room and menu information on their website.  I'm actually thinking of having my rehearsal dinner there next June. I've had dinner there many times. I would highly recommend it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards