Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Great Boudoir Photographer at a cheap price

I just wanted to mention a great boudoir photographer I just found. He hasn't been doing boudoir photography for that long. He started doing baby photography and wanted to expand so he isn't that well known yet in the boudoir world but I have to say I absolutley love his work! Let's face it, the boudoir vixen is by far the best boudoir photography company in the south but they are extremely expensive and all the photo poses look basically the same. Don't get me wrong I love her work and think it is amazing but first off I could never afford to go to her and really don't want to spend 500.00 on pictures that my husband will be the only one enjoying. New Orleans Ladies Boudoir Photography was perfect for me. The prices can't be beat for the work. I think he is in the top 3 boudoir photographers in Louisiana and no one comes close to the prices. He even gives you between 25 to 50 edited pictures.
     The best part about them is that they come to your location. I don't know about you, but with planning everything for my wedding, it was one less thing I had to worry about. I didn't have to go 100 miles out my way and waist an entire sat. In and out in under 2 hrs and he hand delivers the pics when he is done.
     Yes I will be the first to admit that a male boudoir photographer made me a little nervous. All I can say is that I felt more embarrassed about doubting a male photographer. The sweetest man I have ever met (not to mention how cute he is). I have never felt more relaxed and at ease with a photographer. For those who don't feel comfortable he even brings his wife so another female is there, or encourages you to bring a friend. He also offers bridal party parties. All bridesmaids get 30 min of shoot time for a small price and the brides session is free!
     New Orleans Ladies Boudoir Photography. Go check it out! http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Orleans-Ladies-Boudoir-Photography/314882025205136 is his facebook page and http://www.neworleansladiesboudoir.com/ is his website. One other thing you may want to know, is most of his clients don't like all there pics up on Facebook and his website, so just message him if you want to see some of his bridal shots because all he really has on his site is basic boudoir.

Re: Great Boudoir Photographer at a cheap price

• Oh I'm so happy there is someone out there that isn't charging an arm and a leg for boudoir sessions! I just tried to look them up on facebook from my phone, but couldn't find them. I'll check them out when I get home tonight... thanks for the info!!!

• I think he has a mobile app to his website. I'm not sure though.
  • It worked on my phone. I don't know... I just saw on his facebook page that he is doing a 50% off session giveaway. Something about you post a pic and the one with the most likes by next week gets half off. If your not to shy, he also does 10% off the session if you let him use them on his site.
  • FYI vendors are not allowed to post on the boards
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://batonrouge.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_great-boudoir-photographer-cheap-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:83Discussion:687f12c1-ef8c-4787-88e6-56c451874d30Post:79e58e9b-e77a-475c-8805-2d95db74c225">Re: Great Boudoir Photographer at a cheap price</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh I'm so happy there is someone out there that isn't charging an arm and a leg for boudoir sessions! I just tried to look them up on facebook from my phone, but couldn't find them. I'll check them out when I get home tonight... thanks for the info!!!
    Posted by PLaBauve[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>What is the name to this photographer? Is the photographer name Great Boudoir Photographer? I'm looking for cheap too!! </div>
  • Who has the cheap??? All i seen was crazy prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards