Hawaii

Maui Photographer rec?

Hello!  I'm slowly but surely planning our small Maui wedding based on all the reviews I've read on here.  So far, I'm already working with Bill @ Maui'd Forever.  Reached out to Camille last night for Make up by Camiko (which she also recommended hair people) and now I just need photographer recs. 

It'll just be us and two guests so I really only need someone for an hour or so to take pictures of the ceremony and some sunset shots on the beach.  I'm not sure if that may be considered too small of a job so I want to reach out to a few photogs.  TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Maui Photographer rec?

• My photographer, Ben Pigao, is flying in from Portland. I found him much more reasonably priced than the photographers on Maui, even though we had to fly him, it was still much more cost effective.

He flew to San Francisco to shoot our engagement photo! And he actually updated his page to reflect a few more engagement sessions and weddings her has done recently...

His site is here: http://www.benpigao.com
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We chose MeewMeew studios as recommended to us by our WC.  They have great reviews and their prices were very reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards