New Jersey - South

NJ BEACH WEDDING HELP!!!

I'm looking to get married on the beach in NJ.  We would need a hotel either attached or close by since we will have many out of town guests.  We have a limited budget.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: NJ BEACH WEDDING HELP!!!

• If you're getting married 4th of July weekend and looking for affordable rates at a hotel, good luck.  You might have better options if you consider maybe renting a house and having people chip in.

• We don't have a date set yet.  I just put in that radom date when signing up for the knot.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_nj-beaach-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:067e5a87-8361-48dc-a3b3-31fd0aed2f03Post:3409ff91-3036-4837-abf9-dd63d6fc8e6a">Re: NJ BEACH WEDDING HELP!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you're getting married 4th of July weekend and looking for affordable rates at a hotel, good luck.  You might have better options if you consider maybe renting a house and having people chip in.
    Posted by punkyalicia[/QUOTE]
  • Are you having your reception on the beach as well? How many people and what's a limited budget ?
  • I would like to the have the wedding on the beach and the reception inside.  We will have about 100-125 people.  I would like to keep it to a $100pp or less.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_nj-beaach-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:067e5a87-8361-48dc-a3b3-31fd0aed2f03Post:f7816e92-cb44-4ba8-b532-d0359829acbe">Re:NJ BEACH WEDDING HELP!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like to the have the wedding on the beach and the reception inside.  We will have about 100-125 people.  I would like to keep it to a $100pp or less.
    Posted by cs21212[/QUOTE]

what part of nj are you looking at, I visited a lot of beach venues so I did a lot of reserch.
  • McLones in Asbury, ceremony right on beach cocktail hour outside reception inside, yet all on the beach the venue is on the beach and there is a hotel right next door.
  • The Grand Hotel - Cape May. Beach for ceremony is directly accross the street. The top floor for the reception has beautiful views. More then enough rooms for people to stay. And is a pretty great price for Cape May! We are on a budget similar to yours and almost chose there.
  • I am getting married at the Golden inn hotel in Avalon, NJ , ceremony on the beach included in package, they have 2 rooms to choose from for your reception and cake is included ,  the packages go from $100-$125!! you get like a 5% discount if you have a friday or sunday wedding !

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_nj-beaach-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:067e5a87-8361-48dc-a3b3-31fd0aed2f03Post:76ff128d-3576-4d7c-86b7-be0a583c3ddd">NJ BEACH WEDDING HELP!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking to get married on the beach in NJ.  We would need a hotel either attached or close by since we will have many out of town guests.  We have a limited budget.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Posted by cs21212[/QUOTE]

I would look into B&Bs out there.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards