Oklahoma

I need suggestions for a ____

My wedding is late January and it will be at the Sam Noble Museum in Norman. I am trying to find a good hair stylist and florist. Anyone have amazing recommendations? We are on a budget but I don't want to "get what I pay for" if I go for a lower price if that makes sense.... any suggestions are very very appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Re: I need suggestions for a ____

• hayley.andrewhayley.andrew member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Birdie flower shop on campus corner is reasonably priced, and absolutley fabulous!!!!
  • lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My florist has been awesome to work with so far. His name is Gene from Hydrangea Floral Design Studio on May Ave. Sorry, no suggestions for hair... my sister is doing mine. Good luck!
  • Krystal_22Krystal_22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, new bride to be

My name is Krystal and I would like to help you on your journey to becoming a new bride. I am currently taking event planning classes and I am also doing wedding and events on a very low budget depending on location and number of guests to build my portfolio. I have lots of great ideas, so if your interested and would like to give it a try. Email me at misskcc23@gmail.com or check my website out for more info at www.kcevents.yolasite.com..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards