Military Brides

New to the Board

Hi everyone! My name is Kara, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I just found this board and I really like it! It's really nice to have a board like this cus not everyone understands our kind of situtaions with our significant others being in the military and being in long distance relationships. My FI is a navy nuke and he is currently stationed in Japan right now(he's actually on underway).We have been together for almost 3 years and engaged for 1(he proposed in Tokyo!) Our wedding is on 03/05/2011 here in fabulous Vegas. So if youve got any questions about Vegas weddings feel free to ask!

Re: New to the Board

• edited December 2011
    I'm new here too; I've mostly stuck to my city boards (Dallas) and the Feb 2012 boards. I've avoided the military boards til now but I love what I've read as far as the support you ladies are giving eachother. My FI is in the Army and currently deployed in Afghanistan, he left 10 days after we got engaged.

Kara, I may get fed up with planning this wedding in Dallas and just demand we go to Vegas. If I do I'll be reaching out to you LOL!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just noticed this!!! hahaha.. sorry for the super late reply! I won't blame you if you get tired of planning your wedding!! Almost everyone on my local board don't live in Vegas. They're all from all over the place. And they love Vegas weddings cus its a lot less stressful! loll Feel free to ask anything! Always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards