June 2013 Weddings

Miss this Board!

Hey yall!

So the June 2012 board is a little sharky and we don't really have alot in common! lol I miss this board!  I hope everyone's planning is goin well!  I've made some great progress! We finally have our church! I thought for a while i was gonna have to settle for plan B because i couldn't get ahold of my old pastor, but finally we got to meet! And we have our venue, that was a difficult as well, but we are having it at the Elks club in our hometown !  AND (lol) I have gown appointments made for Feb (super excited! ) and an apointment to meet our day of wedding coordinator! Today my FI is suppose to make a deposit on our Honeymoon cruise!

so what has everyone got done!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Miss this Board!

• Way to go girl!!

I don't think I've done anything since you left, I did get my invites in last night though (I know way super early but I took advantage of a great groupon!)  Maybe I will post pictures later.

I hope we don't start getting all toody as wedding day stress approaches...
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Way to go!  (On the progress-not the cattiness of the other board lol)

Um, not too much has happened here either. Just scrambling to find a new ceremony location and getting our budget in order. Not an easy task..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nothing really has changed for me either. Great job on the progress!! Hopefully this time next year we all wont be too stressed out! Thanks for checking in with us!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards