Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Registry for 2nd wedding

Is it okay to do a registry for our wedding?  It's my 2nd.... fiance's first... we live together and have been together for 5 years.  Not sure what the protocol is?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Registry for 2nd wedding

• Options
    I know there are mixed feelings on this, but I think it is perfectly acceptable to register for a 2nd wedding, it doesnt make you any less of a bride.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    hoffsehoffse member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I think it's fine - I'm not sure what you registered for for your first wedding, but I might make this list more "practical" if your last registry was more of a dream list (ie: china, crystal, silver, etc).  I would also have plenty of lower priced items on there.  His side may go all-out, but your side may decide to get you something smaller as a nice gesture and less as a means to help you build your lives together, particularly since many of your guests will know you two have been living together.

End point though is that it's fine for you to register.  I think things like new linens, updated appliances, etc are good - look for things that wear out over time and probably need to be replaced or upgraded anyway.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards