Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Weekend Randoms

I'm kinda bored so I thought I'd start the post! Anyone around? I hate that the weather is crappy today and the 10 day forecast doesn't show any super nice days. I was really loving the 70 degree weather!!

Today, I'm going to do some cleaning and then go see Hunger Games tonight. I hope it's good... I really loved the book but I only read it once (I usually read books I love mulitple times) so I don't remember every little thing that happens. I guess that's a good thing... that way I won't be able to critique every little thing about the movie like I did with the Harry Potter and Twilight movies, haha.

There's some sort of animal scurrying my attic right now... I believe it's a squirrel. I want to go up and get some of my spring clothes, but I'm afraid it could be rabid and it'll attack me!
image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms

• TeepTeep
    100 Comments Second Anniversary
    In Response to Weekend Randoms:
    I'm kinda bored so I thought I'd start the post! Anyone around? I hate that the weather is crappy today and the 10 day forecast doesn't show any super nice days. I was really loving the 70 degree weather!! Today, I'm going to do some cleaning and then go see Hunger Games tonight. I hope it's good... I really loved the book but I only read it once (I usually read books I love mulitple times) so I don't remember every little thing that happens. I guess that's a good thing... that way I won't be able to critique every little thing about the movie like I did with the Harry Potter and Twilight movies, haha. There's some sort of animal scurrying my attic right now... I believe it's a squirrel. I want to go up and get some of my spring clothes, but I'm afraid it could be rabid and it'll attack me!
    Posted by angelstar975
    Let us know how hunger games is! I just read the book this week and now I'm dyingggg to go see the movie!
  • I thought it was pretty good! FI thought it was just okay, but he didn't read the book so he didn't know the story beforehand. I thought overall they did a pretty good job with it and it followed the book pretty well, from what I can remember of the book. I would definitely recommend it! The beginning does drag a little bit, but once they get to the games, it's much more interesting.
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's been a while since I read the book, so I don't remember a lot of the little things. I plan to see the movie sometime this week. FI just finished reading it, he wasn't a fan, haha.
    Anniversary
  • TeepTeep
    100 Comments Second Anniversary
    I saw it on Sunday. It was pretty good. I really enjoyed the book, so I knew I wouldn't find the movie as good. FI really liked it. I think the first book is more of a love story than it is about the actual hunger games/fighting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards