Ohio-Northeast

East Side Baker?

I've heard good things about Cakes to You.  Anyone else?  We are getting married in Willoughby so I want to stay in that area....

Thanks!

Re: East Side Baker?

• jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also getting married in Willoughby, but am using Wild Flour Bakery in Rocky River. There cake is to die for and their delivery charge is not bad at all!
  • edited December 2011

Def agree with PP about Wild Flour - best cakes around!!

Anniversary
  • stacey2345stacey2345 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will confirm the good things about Cakes to you!  She does tastings at the Great Lakes Mall on Saturdays too!
    Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP 04.18.12. Baby #1 is due Dec 30! Beta #1 @ 17 dpo: 1008. Beta #2 @ 19dpo: 2160. Beta #3 @22 dpo: 7503 Beta #4 @24 dpo: 15079 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker My Ovulation Chart
  • juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard good things.  She's supposedly very accomodating and friendly as well as having good options.  No personal experience, though.
  • juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *clarification, I meant I have no personal exp with her. :)
  • crys0124crys0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did stop in Wild Flour when I was in the area last year!  They were so nice!  It is an option.  I'm just afraid I'll be stressed out thinking about my cake driving from Rocky River to Willoughby!  lol 

I will be heading to Great Lakes mall either this weekend or next to check out Cakes to You!
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not too worried about the delivery. When we met with Wild flour they said that they deliver to our venue a lot. They also do not assemble the cake until they arrive on site so damage is really unlikely.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards