New York-New York City
Options

Small NY venue for ceremony (10 guests) rooftop?

Hi! Does anyone know any great small venues for a non-religious ceremony in new york? We only have 10 guests and were hoping for perhaps a small rooftop ceremony with views?!

Re: Small NY venue for ceremony (10 guests) rooftop?

• Options
    tychandlertychandler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Ravel Hotel in LIC has great views and a rooftop deck.  You could try that or any restaurant that has  rooftop space.  If what you want is casual, the Heights Bar and Grill on Broadway near Columbia has rooftop if you want something more casual
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you should just go on Yelp and look up rooftop bars.  I think the Standard and the Gansevort coudl probably accomodate.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm having a wedding with only 20 people in a suite at the ritz carlton on central park.  not quite rooftop, but the suite faces onto the park and it's absolutely gorgeous (note, very pricy).

if you want a more modern feel, another good place to check out is the morgan's hotel...hear the views are incredible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Gramercy Park Hotel has a rooftop area for ceremonies and parties.The view is great. I am not sure if it is insulated for all times of the year however definitely a nice locationa nd worth checking into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards