Latino Weddings

Rosary - Lasso

Is anyone using a rosary/lasso in their mass?  If so, where are you getting it or where did you get it from?  Thanks!

Re: Rosary - Lasso

• NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.weddinglazo.com I'am the madrina of the lazo for my boyfriend's sister wedding this is where im getting her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My padrinos de lazo got if from Mexico but we have the advantage that we live close to the border. Check some online stores.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mfp_10mfp_10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They sell them at my local bazaar so i might go there and they also sell them at this store called ISIS Bridal I'm not sure where i'm getting mine from yet.
  • edited December 2011
    Luckily I'm going to AZ for Thanksgiving so I will be traveling the short distance across the border for this as well as my mantilla veil...they can get pretty expensive here!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at a local shop in California
  • MrsLeonMrsLeon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    as of now im using the lasso my mom and tia used but if anything imma drive down to tecate with my boo to get another one.
  • edited December 2011
    You should find it in a bridal store anywhere near/in a mexican community.
  • edited December 2011
    my padrinos de laso also got mine in mexico and i live in Florida, but you can order them online, but im not catholic and they got one with a rosary, and i know they sell them without it, so now i have to substitute the rosary with ribbon or something.
  • Glo17Glo17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rosary Lasso - I noticed that people are starting to use them for their weddings.
    I design Rosary Lasso for Weddings.
  • I make custom lassos as well - many for non-religious and mixed religions.  Lots of options are available!  jenniferjstanford@gmail.com
  • jenniferjstanford.etsy.com  Custom wedding lassos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards