African American Weddings

TK Has Me Losing My Mind...For Real? Fix This Mess.

I have two tabs open on my browser.  I come back to TK and posts just starting moving around.  I kid you not.  I refreshed and the posts settled back into their original position.  Lawdy I am tired.  I need to go to bed.  TK is messing with my head.  Woosah!!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: TK Has Me Losing My Mind...For Real? Fix This Mess.

• TK is tripping, lol!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • LOL...OMG..this is the 3 rd time I am responding to your post. As I said before, I feel like I am watching an episode of LOST tonight
    Anniversary
  • I posted my checks and a pick of my ring and bands! Now it's all gone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jonekajoneka member
    First Anniversary First Comment

the knot ate my original post yesterday..but I was able to cut and paste it...well this morning I check and now I have 2 of the same post..ugh..hope my knottie sistahs understand and not mad they had to read both long post..lol..dang on knot...with glitches...get it together

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • I'm about to throw my computer and phone out the window. I've responded twice to someones post on the Vegas board and its all gone. This is really starting to become a frequent thing with TK :

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• up in here, up in here.  

don't they know when I wanna avoid my job I need access immediately??  ragged-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards