Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor Advice!

Hey ladies!!! I would LOVE your advice/reviews/opinions on the St. Matthew's Catering company and their venue. Budget is a big factor for me. I have been in communcation with the venue and catering company and am very pleased with the quote I received. I plan on booking a venue soon....but am semi-new to the area and would like to hear some of your thoughts!! Thank you sooo much!!
<3

Re: Vendor Advice!

• annamhisleannamhisle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As far as venues go, I am having my wedding & reception at Mellwood Arts Center.  They have different event rooms & each have their own special qualities.  Exposed brick, concrete floors - perfect blank canvases for decorating! Plus, they allow you to use any catering company, there aren't any restrictions.
    Good Luck :)
  • jesusgirl2k1jesusgirl2k1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My SIL just had her wedding reception at St. Matthew's Catering back in September. The location is a bit strange (RIGHT next to Target!) but it's very nice inside and food was great and the servers were attentive. Her wedding was a "dry" wedding though. I think it's a fine place. Nobody had any complaints! You can message me with specific questions if you'd like and I'll try to answer to the best of my knowledge/ability Smile!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards