Not Engaged Yet

Boston Girlies

Whose going to the parade? BF and I are going with some friends, but if anyone else is going we can meet up! We are going in early because it is going to be packed!
friends tv show funy

Re: Boston Girlies

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boston-girlies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:257a1730-ec7c-4bc6-9f06-f4bce7c0884fPost:09fc787c-1bc7-494c-b287-df3fa73eb9f5">Re: Boston Girlies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aaaah! I want to go SO BADLY but BF is moving his mom out of her house tomorrow so I have to stay home when the contractor is here, from about 7am - 4pm. Booooooo. Maybe we could meet up when they bring the Cup to Boston? BF and I are definitely going to that.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

When is that going to be? Have they said yet?
    friends tv show funy
  • edited December 2011
    If you're there...I might go.  Jus sayin.
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You...guys....suck..... Just sayin.... :( I will be bored and alone tomorrow while SO is at work... Why is it that no kick-ass NEY girls live in southwest Michigan??!  :( This just gives me another reason to dislike Michigan....Gah....

Have fun guys!! :D
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boston-girlies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:257a1730-ec7c-4bc6-9f06-f4bce7c0884fPost:faaf16ec-6fc2-40e8-9bbf-a7b10cc9403e">Re: Boston Girlies</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you're there...I might go.  Jus sayin.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

Me or Liv? Cause I would be VERY excited to see your beautiful face!!
    friends tv show funy
  • csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    OOoooo I wanna go! BF and I are staying over at the hotel that the wedding is at tonight, and I have no idea if there is like a brunch or anything tomorrow. We also may be pretty hungover, but I really want to try to convince BF to go straight from Sturbridge.
  • Eggshell31Eggshell31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SOOOOO bummed that it is tomorrow at 11am.. I want to go like WHOA but we have an afternoon wedding!!! Ya know- they really should have thought about the Bs before planning their wedding! gosh!!

Enjoy!!!! 
  • edited December 2011
    BF is pissed because he is working a double tomorrow and reallyy wanted to go!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boston-girlies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:257a1730-ec7c-4bc6-9f06-f4bce7c0884fPost:3f280baa-952c-4b09-a493-0eeede220f29">Re: Boston Girlies</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston Girlies : Me or Liv? Cause I would be VERY excited to see your beautiful face!!
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

<div>I mean, both.  Lol.  Where is the parade going to be?</div>
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boston-girlies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:257a1730-ec7c-4bc6-9f06-f4bce7c0884fPost:353eafe0-5424-45d3-a52c-fcd737d311c5">Re: Boston Girlies</a>:
    [QUOTE]You...guys....suck..... Just sayin.... :( I will be bored and alone tomorrow while SO is at work... Why is it that no kick-ass NEY girls live in<strong> southwest</strong> Michigan??!  :( This just gives me another reason to dislike Michigan....Gah.... Have fun guys!! :D
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

If you changed the west to east there would be.
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boston-girlies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:257a1730-ec7c-4bc6-9f06-f4bce7c0884fPost:e27d0026-b5b2-43c3-abcd-2e41851f66fd">Re: Boston Girlies</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston Girlies : If you changed the west to east there would be.
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

I know!! GRRRr....sooo lame! But SO & I are contemplating moving to Ann Arbor lol
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_boston-girlies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:257a1730-ec7c-4bc6-9f06-f4bce7c0884fPost:093fe2d5-f98a-44e3-9858-aa1b3fcd0393">Re: Boston Girlies</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston Girlies : I mean, both.  Lol.  Where is the parade going to be?
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

Good lol. It is starting at the Garden and ending in Copley Square. I want to be more near the Garden because we are leaving the city around 2-3 cause I have to work a talent show tomorrow night. Maybe. I am going to see how the dress rehearsal goes and if I want to shoot myself after tonight, than I will not be working and we will be staying longer.
    friends tv show funy
  • edited December 2011
    wish i could have gone!!!   had a Birthday Party in Nashua NH for BF's Neice. How was the parade...... awesome I'm sure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards