Indiana

*ChiaraSera*

Hey! 5 daysss! :) I am SO excited, but am at the point where I am having trouble getting to sleep at night because I can't turn my brain off!

Completely random question though is that I saw your photographer was Laura Buss, and she happens to be one of the many photogs whose blogs I look at all the time! I saw that she recently did an ND wedding where they were able to get into the Stadium for pictures--do you happen to know how she made that happen?? 

We are dying to try to figure it out, so I figured I would ask you.  I almost sent an email to her, but didn't want to seem presumptuous, asking her for a favor when she is not my photographer! 

Hope everything is going well on your end!  :)

ps. hooray for good weather forecasts so far :)

Re: *ChiaraSera*

• ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    okkkk, just kidding! I think i worked everything out :)

Hope you are having good luck in your planning!
  • ChiaraSeraChiaraSera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh! Sorry I missed this! I've been away from the knot! Actually the bride you're talking about is a good friend and I know she had connections to get her in. I hope you figured it out!  We were going to do that (my dad is an usher so he could get us in) but since most of the bridal party isn't from ND we thought it migh not be as meaningful. Let me know if you want me to see if my dad can pull some strings!
  • ChiaraSeraChiaraSera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS- did you see that the Grotto caught fire! I hope they have it cleaned up by Saturday!!!
  • ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know! I'm bummed about the Grotto--at least there are tons of other beautiful places on campus!  I sent a few emails yesterday and found some really nice people in the Athletic Department who were willing to help us out, so we are squared away! 

4 Days! :) and so far, AWESOME weather!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards