Florida-South Florida
Options

Erm...

Remember when it was hard but exciting to keep up with all the posts?

Yeah.

Re: Erm...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i know, now it's like CRICKET. CRICKET.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KNOT!!! Not? Ugh.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    daphnessdaphness member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol it takes me like a minute to load up each post lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know.............

But I don't freaking blame people. This is ridiculous. We're going on 2 weeks and it's at the same speed. What was the point of this change? I was even sent a "new" private message... but I didn't receive it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's so slow it's not even funny.

And unless I'm mistaken, the South Florida board is the biggest one of all TheKnot. I saw it in a ranking of the ost posts per board.

If this board is slow, imagine, say, Alaska.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this used to take the place of studying... please dont make me crack a book, knot. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to meet the marketing smartarse who said:

"YOU GUYS! WE NEED TO MAKE KNOT TV BIGGAAAR!"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually work now.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i agree

its not the same anymore!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vane, dude. I missed your internet hugs.
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, it's horrible! I hate that none of us want to post on here. When will they learn? And girls... right click on the south florida board name under the knot tv and open in new window. Bye bye tv!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh goodness gracious. Andra, I love you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fers. Even without Knot TV its still slow for me.

FAIL, Knot. Epic epic FAIL. 

If there was an award for the biggest fail ever, TK would win.

And I thought my jobs marketing was shyttastic. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

But then I wouldn't have all these knot hating jokes to laugh at! Brightside?...sigh.

If you're reading this Mr. Computer Programmer, this is a total FAIL!
    And I say Mr. because this had to be done by a man. He probably received a letter from all our FIs and DHs and is trying to sabotage the knot on their behalf!
    How much are they paying you, Pointdexter? We'll double it!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Um, DUH - that like totally makes like the *MOST* sense.

::Off to hunt down FI and tell him it's all HIS fault::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel like we're not close anymoreCry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    J- it's not me it's you.... oh, wait..... lol Its the knot and I still LOVE U ALL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Ursula! I wouldn't be surprised.

Now I want a cupcake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously... I am so much less inclined to come on and check the posts. I used to post ALL THE TIME! Now Not as much.

How can they not be aware of the change in traffic? They must realize it right???

My least fav thing about the new knot is that when I get emails about replies to threads, I can't see the replies unless I come on here and frankly that's too much work sometimes especially when it's so slow to load...

Also, I thought the posts were going to be sorted by most recent post/ reply ... that's not the case as far as I can see they are the same as they always were.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We've turned into the Nest.  Next stop, the retired knotties nursing home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

It is brutal..I miss Knotting but its just too slow! So frustrating because I hate doing work and now I have too all the time!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I personally miss the stars on popular posts :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alissa, I miss the stars too!!! Cry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting so angry with this crap. Is anyone going to shed light as to when this will be fixed? This is clearly not working long-term. Does anyone know? Has anyone tried to contact the tech support/IT people?  LOL!
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't they just change our effin board back??? Like, I don't really care what they do for, let's say, Idaho, but for us, the busiest board on TK, they need to change it back.  This is RUINING my wedding planning! I had a few huge checks I wanted to tell you about today, and I don't even have the energy to post them! **SIGH**
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards