Honeymoon Discussions

Turks and Caicos, The Amalfi Coast or The Dominican Republic

These are the 3 places that we are looking into for the HM, I want tropical/ relaxation and the FI wants to be able to explore.  Has anyone been to any of these places or have any other recommendations?

We are getting married on 07/16/11 and will leave for HM on 07/22/2011-08/01/2011.

Thank you!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Turks and Caicos, The Amalfi Coast or The Dominican Republic

• GirlinChicago: We were looking into Punt@ Cana! Would you recommend it, or somewhere else? I want a place rich in luxurious beaches, and culture!
  • We're getting married the same day as you, and we're going to the Amalfi Coast - Positano to be exact. I would definitely say go to Italy if you have the chance. Positano is, from what I've researched, a small village that's mostly good for shopping and relaxing. The beaches are pebbly, not sandy, but the views are awesome and you can take a boat ferry to Capri. There are other Amalfi Coast towns that may fit your needs better though.

We are waiting til October to go to Italy, because summer is high season for tourists and flights can be ridiculously expensive.
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_turks-caicos-amalfi-coast-dominican-republic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:5afa5a70-3dfe-47c3-a192-80dfac4ab30cPost:3e7abce8-78d1-4580-ae88-69f554f24c6e">Re: Turks and Caicos, The Amalfi Coast or The Dominican Republic</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're getting married the same day as you, and we're going to the Amalfi Coast - Positano to be exact. I would definitely say go to Italy if you have the chance. Positano is, from what I've researched, a small village that's mostly good for shopping and relaxing. The beaches are pebbly, not sandy, but the views are awesome and you can take a boat ferry to Capri. There are other Amalfi Coast towns that may fit your needs better though. We are waiting til October to go to Italy, because summer is high season for tourists and flights can be ridiculously expensive.
    Posted by hckaczyn[/QUOTE]

You will love your choice of Positano.  We LOVED it there.  What hotel are you staying at?  Make sure it has a pool....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards