Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

hairstylists in Lewisville area?

I know there is the vendors sticky but that isn't helping me. I want to know where you got your hair done, how much and if you have a picture!!

I am having the hardest time figuring out how I want my hair and from who so please help :)

Re: hairstylists in Lewisville area?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I used Erin Gobin and she came to us at our hotel in Frisco.  For just me it was 139.00 however I got a pretty big package that included hair and makeup for all the women in the wedding and the moms and for my engagements. I wore it half up half down. If you are interested let me know and I can give you more info or pics.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like Erin a lot! Bobbileigh, she charged you 139 each person or for the whole thing, because that is amazing!
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love my regular hair stylist when she did my updo for my bridals. She charged me $60 for the updo, but I don't think she could travel. Do you need her to travel, or would you be willing to go to her salon in Lewisville?
    I should have more pics of my hair next week, but this one kinda shows it: (the back looked really pretty)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hairstylists-lewisville-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:51219fdd-0dea-4676-9985-224897bcc18fPost:7527b17f-3f7d-4742-ab24-4ad1df4bc701">Re: hairstylists in Lewisville area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like Erin a lot! Bobbileigh, she charged you 139 each person or for the whole thing, because that is amazing!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

It was 139.00 per person for airbrush makeup and hair and then I paid for a second artist since I had 6 people and wanted it done in about 3 hours.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tangerine Salon in Coppell. I use Kendra. I believe it's $65 for style.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why are all of the posts coming back up?!?!!?!?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ??? This one's just from a few days ago...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards