October 2012 Weddings
Options

Magic Mike

Who is going this weekend??

I would like to add to my TGIF post when I said nothing going on tonight. A group of girls are going to Chilis for dinner and drinks then to go see Magic Mike!!!

"Buzz" got brand new batteries just in case FI is out cold when I get home later tonight. LOL. I am kidding...kinda
weddingpic

Re: Magic Mike

• Options
    omg. I love your honesty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • Options
    ROFL, me too! I can't wait to see magic mike
  • Options
    My sisters and I are going to see it tonight! Yay for girls' night :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

The girls and I at work just made plans to see it next Friday! :) Whohoooooo! Then drinks after at my coworkers house! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_magic-mike?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:86c9b10e-12d2-4d17-9f3d-049814c7b4eePost:87c66b7c-d196-4f36-bf89-7ec39a1faebe">Magic Mike</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who is going this weekend?? I would like to add to my TGIF post when I said nothing going on tonight. A group of girls are going to Chilis for dinner and drinks then to go see Magic Mike!!!<strong> "Buzz" got brand new batteries just in case FI is out cold when I get home later tonight. LOL</strong>. I am kidding...kinda
    Posted by fishinflagrl[/QUOTE]

LMAO! 
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Hahahaha!! Fishin, you're crazy!  Have fun at the movies, and after hopefully! :P
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I can't wait to see it!  My MOH moved back to IA on Wed and I was giving her grief for not waiting until we saw it!  ;)  I will probably go with some girl friends next week!  Can't wait!

• Options
    My CW saw it last night and said she didn't like it. I don't have plans to see it though.
  • Options
    Hahaha!

None of my girlfriends in the area want to see it. I really do! Oh well.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I NEED to see this movie...lol. I think I might call up some friends and see what they're doing next weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We just got back in for the night! We loved the movie!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was just ok ...... Story line or lack there of sucked the ending sucked the stripping was good but only accounted for 20% or less of the movie...... So be prepared for a very clothed channing tatum most of the time lol
  • Options
    I went out with my girls last night and saw it! Loved it! Couldn't stop smiling through most of it. Definitely got kinda turned on through parts of it!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm not going this weekend, but I might go next weekend!  I can't wait to see it!
  • Options

It was an alright movie. The guys definitely looked OMG so yummy...but there was hardly a story plot. Oh well, it was definitely a great girls night.
    We had 3 brave guys come in to the movie...all the girls clapped and cheered for each one of them. Wow, they must have been mortified.

weddingpic
  • Options
    If your going to this movie for the plot or story line don't. Lol. Because of this movie my bachelorette party is now going to be at a strip club in Dallas, per my sis/ moh who us in charge of. Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards