California-Los Angeles

Wedding dress/BM dress

Hello Ladies,

I am having a hard time finding resonable dresses for myself and my wedding party. can someone help me with some suggestions other then David's Bridal. Everything I see is overly priced. Please help!
thanks

Re: Wedding dress/BM dress

• What do you consider reasonably priced?  What's your budget and your BM budgets?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I dont want to spend more then $700 for mine and, for my bridesmaids around $75-$200
  • Alfred Angelo for bridesmaids and brides. They have diff price pts. Another option might be downtown la...my friend got hers there and it was quite beautiful.
    Anniversary
  • My dress was a CasaBlanca gown ($666, no tax, free shipping) and my BM wore Dessy line dresses (between $135-$160).  We ordered through JaysBridal.com because I visited their store in Gainesville, FL and they suggested I place my order through their online department since I live out here in LA.  Check them out.  They offer discounts and are authorized retailers of all dresses they sell.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would suggest Jinny's Bridal in Huntington Beach. 714-842-6440. I got my dress from there and they were very reasonable. I paid close to 750 for mine, that was tax, shipping, etc. I found one similar at another bridal shop in Torrance and they wanted 1295 for the same thing. So their prices are very reasonable. I found my dress December 10th and they just called me last week and said it came in already.
  • Thanks ladies I appreciate the help :-)

• I'm having mines made in China through Milly's bridal online.  Wedding dresses are cheap (300 ish) and BMs are around 100.  You can customize however you want.  A friend had a good experience, she said you just have to tell them exactly what you want.  I found out that those shops that you order your bridesmaids dresses order theirs from China too. 
  • Unique Vintage is where my bridesmaids dresses were from.  They have a store in Burbank and a great website!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you heard of a company called Simply Bridal? They are a China-based company, but rather than make replicas, they actually design their own. You order through their website, but they have a showroom in downtown for you to try on their styles. Wedding dresses are priced around 2-400. BM dresses are under 150 I think.
    I am not going with them, but I did go and try on some dresses, and they were very nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards