Pennsylvania

Friedman Farms?

Hey everyone, we basically have our heart set on friedman farms for the ceremony and reception (even though we haven't physically seen it yet) I was just wondering if any one had any feedback about it. and yes I know a downfall of it, is that it's an ala carte venue.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Friedman Farms?

• Hi! I am actually looking to have my reception there as well! I have heard great things about the atmosphere. The draw that I had to it was that you can get a rustic feel without having to go overboard on decorations, since the barn is such a beautiful backdrop.  I have heard that sometimes it does smell a bit like a "barn" with the horses being underneath during your reception, but I think that they renovated and now it is ventilated better.  That was really the only complaint I have heard other than needing to supply everything yourself.  Happy Planning!
  • Hi!  I am getting married at the barn in May of 2013.  It is an amazing venue, just gorgeous!  It is rustic chic I like to say.  There is a gorgeous crystal chandelier, its a big open space, you make pretty much make it what you want!  It took my breath away when I first saw it, booked it immediately.  I would def go for it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards