New York-New York City
Options

Looking for budget photography, video, DJ rec's

Any recommendations for good basic photography (under $2K, dont need album), basic video (under $1K), and DJ (~ $1K) recommendations would be much appreciated! Wedding is in Manhattan, April 2010. Thanks a lot!!

Re: Looking for budget photography, video, DJ rec's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    DJ:  Sounds of Success  (www.sosdjs.com) We used them, great.
  • Options
    Maureen LMaureen L member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rob of couped up productions for video.
    Photobucket
    Maureen & Jonathan - 10.09.10
    image 261 Invited so far! image 124 Are ready to party!
    image 108 Will be missing out image 29 Are MIA image
  • Options
    LanaJadeLanaJade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ Gaza; he's a bit over 1k but not by much. I haven't had my wedding yet; however, he gets rave reviews, has been very professional so far, and provided references.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    for a photog, kimberly salem. She starts under 2k. She is doing my boudior pics and my engagement pictures. She is relatively new although has studied under some amazing photographers (like susan stripling) so her prices are really great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For Photography I recommend Erica Lyn PhotographyGail ChatelainSu-Lynn Chen photographyVideo Try Halo Video
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Amy Prikazsky Photography She is out of Charleston, SC but travels all over the US. I think I saw that she has a special for 2010 weddings for like $1700 for 2 photographers, all day coverage, travel fee, and CD of all images released to you. She is definitely worth looking into This is her info: www.amyprikazskyphotography.com www.apphotographyblog.com amyprikazsky@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Colorblind Productions offers all 3 of those in a package for $3600.
  • Options
    CristycarsonCristycarson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look into Pro Latin Entertainment. I attended a wedding where the DJ was Alvin Live. Wedding crowd was about 150 people all mixed, and he had no problem getting 90% of the crowd dancing. They have reviews on Projectwedding.com and gigmasters.com under New York Latin DJs. They simply do it all !

Not to mention a complete photo, video and DJ package would run for about $3500.00 total for everything. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards