Christian Weddings
Options

It's the little things :)

FI just sent me a text telling me how beautiful I am.  It made me happy and reminded me how blessed I am to have him in my life.

Anyone else thankful for the little things your FI does?

Re: It's the little things :)

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Too sweet!!

FI is great about doing "little things"-- saving the last bite of his dessert for me, sending sweet texts, cleaning up when I don't want to, "waiting" on me when I don't feel like getting up, etc. He'll email me fun pictures, YouTube videos and more during the day and it really makes me smile. He's simply the best. 

I'm so thankfulf for the little things in life (FI related or not) for those are truly the things that matter at the end of the day, in my opinion! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yes!! i am all about the little things! those simple little things delight my heart the most. when my FI will just say i look beautiful... or hand my hand while we take a walk... its what delights my heart!
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally thankful for the little things he does.

One little thing he did recently was start a countdown to the wedding. He knows I have mine, but knowing he has one made me soo excited! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the little things too! My FI says sweet comments a lot, too. At this exact moment he is filling out paperwork to combine our benefits, etc because I have no clue how to do that stuff. And he did it willingly.
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Since FI is away he always sends me sweet texts that make me smile. Last week he sent me flowers!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree :) FI sent me a text this morning saying "17 days until I never have to go to bed or wake up alone again" definitely made my day :)
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    By the time I got home from my trip last night, H was at work.  When he got home, I was already asleep.  He came home and woke me up with a kiss and a hug.  Now he's in the kitchen making me breakfast.  I guess I'll keep him ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards