New Jersey

Westmount Bride!

Hi Ladies -

Thanks for the advice for selecting a venue - we just booked the Westmount CC for our April 2011 wedding!!!  We fell in love with them yesterday and went back today to sign the papers!

So excited!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Westmount Bride!

• edited December 2011
    That's great. Congrats. I didn't look there because I knew they were more expensive than I wanted to pay, but from the pictures online it looks gorgeous.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm also getting married at Westmount, it's a gorgeous venue.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I'm not sure if they still make you use one of their florists but if they do, we used Spitz and Peck.  They were really easy to work with and make sure you give them an idea of your budget.  They originally came in as the most expensive but once I told them what I was looking to spend we made some minor revisions and came in on budget.
  • edited December 2011
    The funny thing is that we almost didn't go because we thought they were going to be totally our of our budget. I had heard such great reviews that I had to at least check it out. The whole time we were there we were thinking "this place is so nice and we're going to be so disappointed when we find out the PP cost". However, they ended up being about the same price as some of the other places we had seen and liked (Brooklake & Park Avenue Club). We were so excited when we got the actual price!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kristen8040kristen8040 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! That was my "dream" place, budget didn't allow for the dream lol.  It is so beautiful!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • LolyalyssaLolyalyssa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding here and the food was amazing.  I also love that you can go outside on a patio if you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there this July and have heard so many rave reviews!! Congrats!! I am using Atlas florist who is located at the Westmount.  I loved the idea of him being onsite and knowing the ins and outs of the room.  We are also using the Hampton Inn for OOT guests.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a Westmount bride too!  Our date is January 8, 2011 and we're working with Bobby.  They gave us a great rate.  We also just booked Pedestals for the flowers -- if you decide to go with them, work with Rob.  He's great and was so flexible!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards