African American Weddings
Options

Your Order Has Arrived.

Subject of a new email and almost lost my mind. I called FI. 'Babe my dress here.! SQUEAL.! I gotta call your mom so we can pick it up. They said October 26, that was fast.!' So I'm all excited. BUT THEN. I opened the email and it's not my dress..just the veil. Lol. Got all excited. Called FI back and said false alarm. Lol. Y'all should have seen me. Lol.
May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Your Order Has Arrived.

• Options
    lmbo! Darn!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LMAO! That's cold blooded right there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    LOL... too funny.. But I wouldve been the exact same way..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    Lol...i know you was like dang !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    LOL poor baby.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_your-order-has-arrived?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:baeaa9a1-cd8e-4faf-a47d-d63bf4c0b933Post:6b48bea2-d08a-42d5-b6dd-4a67a4513d8c">Your Order Has Arrived.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Subject of a new email and almost lost my mind. I called FI. 'Babe my dress here.! SQUEAL.! I gotta call your mom so we can pick it up. They said October 26, that was fast.!' So I'm all excited. BUT THEN. I opened the email and it's not my dress..just the veil. Lol. Got all excited. Called FI back and said false alarm. Lol. Y'all should have seen me. Lol.
    Posted by shano06[/QUOTE]

I was all excited for you and then I got to the bottom and literally LOL
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards