Chit Chat

Crazy A$s Dreams!!

In the past week, I've had at least 3 intense never ending dreams abut all kinda of crazy stuff going on at our wedding in August. Everyone's late, I'm late, it's pouring rain, dad in mariachi suit WITH bells, no caterers, wrong dress, ex-boyfriends everywhere...Am I in for it till the date finally arrives? 

I'd love to hear what others have experienced!

Tongue Out

Re: Crazy A$s Dreams!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_crazy-as-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:d94394d4-860d-416a-8143-d2ee56a105c2Post:9d81e42a-8c9a-435e-9476-ccf8fbea0f5f">Crazy A$s Dreams!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In the past week, I've had at least 3 intense never ending dreams abut all kinda of crazy stuff going on at our wedding in August. Everyone's late, I'm late, it's pouring rain, dad in mariachi suit WITH bells, no caterers, wrong dress, ex-boyfriends everywhere...Am I in for it till the date finally arrives?  I'd love to hear what others have experienced!
    Posted by riannenrings[/QUOTE]

<div>I've had dreams about ex's, dreams where my sister (a BM) threw a gallon of red paint on me because I had a fur muff, and dreams that our photographer demanded to photograph a...bedroom session to "get to know us" </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Glad Im not the only one having wedding nightmares!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My most common dream is that (in my dream) we are getting married tomorrow and NOTHING is done. All the same stuff IRL that is still outstanding is outstanding in my dream. Only the wedding is the following day. 

My last dream of this sort, FI declared he'd just wear a "fake" ring for now, and we'd get a real one later.

Its stressful!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • True story: I once dreamed that Gina Davis was trying to force me to marry her. We were all at the altar, and she had her wedding dress hiked and tucked into an ammo belt, while holding a shotgun on me. She also had combat boots on for some reason. I rreeeeeaally didn't want to marry her,and was desperately trying to,come up with a loophole. I had just decided to sign the wedding contract with the wrong signature when I woke up.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• They're starting for me, too!!!  The best of the worst was one that was similar to the reality show that aired briefly where the groom planned the entire wedding -- the bride had no say, just showed up on the day, put on the dress that he'd chosen, and had to go along with whatever he had planned. 

In my dream it was a similar sort of thing, but a bunch of dear little old ladies (who I knew in the dream, although not in real life) who had planned the reception.  I'm trying to be politely enthusiastic, and reminding myself that what's important is that we're married, but I can't find FI and they keep telling me it's unlucky to see him until after the guests finish making the sandwiches, and one of them is insisting I taste her famous "lima bean supreme" that she made 'specially for the ocassion (lima beans are one of the few foods that I truly loathe) ...
  • I have been married for 13 years and as a wedding planner I tell the brides to except change on your day.  Things happen, people you talked to the day before said they had everything but they lost what they had. The limo may get a flat tire, But you have to understand that people are coming and will not leave until you have tied the knot.
     Calm down in the best way you can, reject the negative thoughts. If it rains grab your husbands hand and go dancing it, kick off your shoes after you have changed your dress of course.
     Don't let jitters jump you to think the worst. Breath, Relax, and get ready to enjoy your new chapter.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards