Texas-Austin

Engagement Photo Ideas

I am looking for places around Austin to get beautiful scenic photos. Any suggestions??

Re: Engagement Photo Ideas

• We had our session at Mayfield Park.  It's a really nice area and they don't charge you to have photos taken there.  Our photographer contacted them to see what time was available (they do have events there and during that time, the park is closed to others) and we decided to do an early morning shoot to capture the sunrise.  One thing to be mindful of is that it is a popular location for photo sessions so there is a high chance you won't be the only ones there.  Good luck :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Town Lake area/ South Congress Bridge area. I have seen engagement photos done outside the Capital Building. Mount Bonnell is nice and I have seen photos here too.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, those are all great ideas!
  • I plan have mine taken some downtown, on South Congress, and some at Bull Creek. The Creek is GOURGEOUS.
  • It has been ages since I went to Bull Creek. I forgot it was even called that. I used to go there with my dad and dogs and have a good old time when I was really little. I mention it everytime we pass it when we are in town. Yet I have never taken H there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you don't mind traveling a bit, Gruene is beautiful!

• San Marcos has some pretty locations too! :) I've actually been searching for locations to take E-pics too. Also, despite the fires, Bastrop has some pretty locations too! Down town is absolutely awesome! A friend of mind did her e-pictures there and they turned out really nicely.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards