Michigan-Detroit
Options

makeup-hair

Looking for suggestions for make up and hair in the Clarkston/Waterford area. I've heard airbrushing is the way to go? Do you agree? Also, if they place artificial lashes...thanks!
March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: makeup-hair

• Options
    I'm getting my hair done by Kelly O'Hara at Randolph Salon in Clarkston. I also adore Sarah at Salon Suzette in Waterford. I went to her for years, but it was just too far to go once I moved. I think everyone at either of these salons does a great job.

I'm getting airbrush makeup with www.theglamdoctor.com . She's not in Waterford, but she travels.

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used Deux Adore for my hair & makeup. They are sisters who travel to you, and I found their prices to be reasonable. I am in my mid-50's and was reluctant to do airbrushing, but it honestly was amazing, my makeup stayed on all day, didn't look fake, and made even me, at my age, look good. I also did the false eyelashes. My BM did the makeup and false lashes as well.

Here is their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Deux-Adore/98745691350?fref=ts

Here's how I looked somewhat close up.

• Options
    For hair I used bridal beauty on location - I loved that they traveled to me, it made it so much less of a hassle. They did a great job and listened to what I wanted and achieved it. My bridesmaides were also happy with their hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards