November 2012 Weddings

rant, short

Make sure you are very clear with your vendors, even if you think you are, be clearer than you think.  My decorator told us the final price which was hundreds more than initially quoted because what she showed us in our initial meeting was an upgrade.  But didn't tell us that, we had the assumption that was included in her package.  Nor did she say otherwise.  So I just wrote her an email advising of no decoration package upgrades, that wasn't discussed, etc. 

Just be clear to avoid last minute frustration when your payments  are due.   A slight misunderstanding can give you a mild coronary!  Tongue out
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
My BFP Chart
|| Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013

Re: rant, short

• Hope everything works out, thats a huge pain! I applaud you for how calm you seem, good luck!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah, going to make sure things are clear.  Like with my caterer and hiring a bartender.  They inlcuded like 3 bartenders when we only wanted 1...that drove the price up way more so we told them we'll scratch that idea until the week of the wedding and I wll be getting that we only want ONE bartender.  They want us to get 3 because, duh it's more money for them.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards