New Jersey - South

Chaircovers in NJ

We are hosting our reception at a local VFW. The room is big but the decor could be jazzed up a bit. Are you familiar with any chaircover services who would come in and set-up everything, I not interested in the mail order thing. Please advise. thanks

Re: Chaircovers in NJ

• edited January 2012
    We are hosting our reception at a local VFW. The room is big but the decor could be jazzed up a bit. Are you familiar with any chaircover services who would come in and set-up everything, I not interested in the mail order thing. Please advise. thanks
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    You'll probably have better luck posting this on your local board.  Links are on the left
    <------

I'd also recommend checking out the vendor lists on weddingwire.com, that's where H and I found most of our vendors, including chair covers.  They have reviews, which was helpful.
    Anniversary
  • You can try Fro Me A Party. I know they have chair covers and table clothes but I am not sure they set up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Finishing Touch Designs does chair covers, table linens, decor...they come and set everything up for you.

http://www.thefinishingtouchdesigns.com
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards