Canada
Options

It makes me sad...

That we don't chat on here more!! Come on ladies, I know that there's a bunch of Canadian's hiding around here somewhere!!

How was everyone's Halloween?!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
Murried Bio

Re: It makes me sad...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just thinking that!

Halloween was great!  Went to a party that a lot of FI's staff was at, then chilled out at my farm Sunday to watch the dismal Rider game.

You?
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Watched scary movies with DH yesterday - a Halloween tradition!  We also made pulled pork poutine which was a ton of calories but oh so yummy!
  • Options
    nfp147nfp147 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was sick, so I stayed home from curling and laid on the couch with the dog. 

I too watched the Riders game.  Good thing they already have a play-off spot.  I keep telling myself that they're trying to save themselves for the Grey Cup.
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

TTC Since January 2011 - We have bad sperm IUI #1 (February 2013) = BFN Nestie Besties with Xan921
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:68963a75-117f-473e-82a6-0803fc8be732Post:5bfcbc84-d33a-4d5d-9182-c99a90b311dd">Re: It makes me sad...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was sick, so I stayed home from curling and laid on the couch with the dog.  I too watched the Riders game. <strong> Good thing they already have a play-off spot.  I keep telling myself that they're trying to save themselves for the Grey Cup.
    </strong>Posted by nfp147[/QUOTE]

Arg I hope that's what their big plan is!!  lol!
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went on a road trip to New Brunswick...so it was long but wiiiicked fun.  Then FBD and I watched South Park and ate pizza.  All in all, a good weekend;)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Halloween was great, though not very Halloweeny! We had brunch with a friend of mine whom I hadn't seen in about 2 years since she moved away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dressed up as Rainbow Brite for Halloween and hung out with girlfriends and went out drinking that night for some halloween fun.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards