Military Brides
Options

Pssst... Kara, come here please...

So, you lived in Vegas, yes? What can H and I do in Vegas, during the day, on the cheap? We will be there in March. TIA! ;)

(Anyone else chime in if you have some ideas!)

Re: Pssst... Kara, come here please...

• Options
    Yes ma'am I did! What kind of things are you into? Here are some fun and either free/cheap places I like: -Red Rock Canyon ($5-7 per car, scenery is great!) -Hoover Dam(free) -Ethel M chocolate factory/cactus garden(free) -checking out the many hotels. Each one have their own "theme" and free show -dancing water and botanical garden at the Bellagio(my favorite) -Coca Cola factory is cool too, try the 16 different sodas from around the world! -id you want a bird's eye view of the city and dancing water, go up the Eiffel Tower at night! Its beautiful! I think that's about $10-15 per person. I'll think of some more, there's just so many, walking around everywhere is already great entertainment. :)
  • Options
    Yay thanks! Those all sound like fun times! I saw the Ethel's thing somewhere online too, we def. gotta check that out! We're not into the night club thing anymore so I figured we would try day time things this time. Coca cola factory is so up my alley since im a coke lover!
  • Options
    Penny slots! haha

I love them. Plus free drinks. ;)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards