Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Vases, candles and brances for sale???

Hi! Our wedding is in March of 2012. We will be using lots of cylinder vases and white candles. I also like the branches with votives hanging from them ... pre-lit branches and regular. I was wondering if anyone has purchased these and has already had their ceremony and maybe wants make some extra cash and sell them. Thank you so much!!

Re: Vases, candles and brances for sale???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't but I did see an add on Craigslist with some of these items. It linked to the bride and groom's personal website.

If you go to Kansas City Craigslist, For Sale, and search "wedding" you should find it. I think it was posted within the last 3 days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can also look on www.weddinglistkc.com I saw some on there the other day. It is a craigslist type website but for just Kansas City and wedding items.
  • Options
    jlichtyjlichty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dollar tree has nice cylinder vases for $1 each too.  The have 7 and 9 inch ones.  You can also order them online in bulk packs.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We should have some vases (10+) and votives (72) available after our wedding in June. Along with a variety of other things... If you might be interested send me a PM.
  • Options
    dorkiepoodorkiepoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our wedding is going to be April 2011 and we are using real manzanita branches.  We would be willing to sell them when we are done I'm just not sure if they will be permanetly attached to a vase or not. 

Let me know if you are interested by a PM.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have some vases and votives for sale in my married bio. I also have crystals that I hung from branches if you're interested as well. :)
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using branches for our wedding but honestly we are using tree branches (we live in the woods) and spray painting them all brown. Just an idea =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    chyleinachyleina member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is August 2011 and I will have a ton of stuff for sale right after. (3 sizes of clear vases for each table, 12" mirror tiles, candles, flameless candles, photobooth props, mustaches on a stick, table number stands, paper lanterns...I could go on forever)
    If you are interested in anything, let me know. Email me at chyleina@gmail.com
    Good luck! :)
  • Options
    shanna1980shanna1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married May 7th and we have 9 centerpieces that are tall vases with black branches and hanging votive holders. there are a few artifical white stephanotis flowers on the branches also so they are not so plain. I can send you pictures if you would be interested in purchasing them after our reception.

Email me if you are interested
    caitlinkrepel07@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards