Arizona-Phoenix

Villa Siena vs. Troon North

Anyone? Has anyone had a wedding at either, or is anyone booked for one or the other? What are your thoughts? I know they are total opposites... but I think they are our final two choices... 

Any input would be appreciated! 

Also looked at Tre Bella, and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be for the price- anyone booked there?

I know, I'm all over the place in options! I've been doing this venue hunt for almost 5 months though, and I can't wait for it to be over!!!

Re: Villa Siena vs. Troon North

• actress10214actress10214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Villa Siena and I am so happy with my decision.  I have gotten great support from the staff and they have answered all of my questions promptly.  I feel confident that my day will go off with out a problem and Hope will see that everything is taken care of.  I like that I don't have to hire a DOC since Villa Siena provides me with one.
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at Troon North and it was AMAZING!!!  I highly recommend it!  The venue was beautiful, both the ceremony site and the ballroom with floor to ceiling windows- amazing views!  The service was impecible and the food was the best wedding food I have ever had!  The Catering Manager their, Amber, was so great to work with, she made my life so easy, she made sure everything was taken care of both during the planning process and the day of!  I have some pics in my bio.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ibstephiibstephi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Villa Sienna - Hands down - Good Choice ! 
  • edited December 2011
    Troon North hands down. Totally nicer area. Guests will be way more impressed with Troon North. I dont even think they compare.
  • edited December 2011
    Yep, I think we've decided on Troon North.. waiting for the coordinator to get back from Vaca so we can book it!!! How exciting :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards