Ohio-Northeast

reception

i live in cuyahoga falls and im looking for a reception place near the falls or akron/ cleveland area or any where in between. For about 150 guests. Open with windows and a patio. Also Im need it to be budget friendly. I dont really want a space where another event can take place at the same time so one event. any ideas would be great thank you

Re: reception

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's a somewhat offbeat suggestion, but I know they do receptions (I've seen one there) -- Sarah's Vineyard Winery in Cuyahoga Falls. Their tasting room is very cute and they have a lovely garden patio. The only thing is, I'm not sure offhand if they could handle 150 indoors. IMO it would be worth calling though. And, since they don't have a restaurant on-site, I think you'd be in charge of bringing catering in which, depending on who you choose, could save you money? Sarah's is located right across the street from Blossom.

Also, check out the Great Hall at Happy Days which is in Peninsula (about 10-15 min north of Cuy. Falls). Lots of windows. Not sure about the patio, but it's nature setting is very pretty.

In the Cleveland area, you might consider Skyview Lodge which is actually in Brunswick, south of Cleveland; north of Medina. The hall has lots of windows, only does one party at a time and has a beautiful orchard view. Their prices are pretty good -- around $20-25pp, IIRC.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gilmer23Gilmer23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI I called Sarah's Vineyard. It turns out they are no longer doing weddings or receptions. We really wanted Springlake Party Center in the Portage Lakes area. So beautiful, but they did not have our date and we are getting married on our 5 year anniversary date, so it was a deal breaker.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards