Kansas
Options

FS- new candle centerpieces Kansas City

Hey ladies!  Hope wedding planning is going well for everyone!

I am looking to sell 15 candle centerpieces that I bought brand new from Hobby Lobby.  They have never been used, I just changed my mind and decided to change my colors.  Each centerpiece set has 6 pieces that are a gold-colored glass: 2.5" votive, 3" votive, 3" votive with different design, 4.25" votive with flaired edge, 4.75" votive, and 11.75" goblet-style votive.  As you can see in the pictures I was planning on elevating one of the pieces in the center using something like floral foam but you ladies may be more creative than me.  It's a really pretty set and I would like to see it get some use.   I never purchased candles to go with them so they are not included in the set.

Original price $34 per 6-piece set.  Will to part with them for half price at $17 per 6-piece set.  Willing to sell all 15 centerpiece sets together for $200. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions.  I would prefer to do this locally in the KC area but if interested I would be willing to make arrangements.

You can also email me at jessica.john2010@gmail.com

Re: FS- new candle centerpieces Kansas City

• Options
    future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would you be willing to sell part of them...or even separate part of the set?  Definitely interested and semi-close to you.  Thanks!

ETA: I e-mailed ya.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards