Registry and Gift Forum
Options

we need help registering!!!!

We are having a shower June 5th and the ceremony on the 25th (but the ceremony is private and in WY, we live in NC) the reception will be held July 10... Due to the cost of the trip out there to WY we were researching the idea of registering for honeymoon "donations" and things that we need for the trip such as camping gear... We are settled into our house already and do not need all the traditional things... I thought that I would still register a few traditional things but mainly trip stuff.. is that totally tacky????
Anniversary

Re: we need help registering!!!!

• Options
    Alot of people are going to tell you it is tacky.  That a honeymoon registry is the same as asking for cash. 

Some people think that you should only register for household items and the camping gear is inappropriate.  I disagree, if it's something you both want and will use go for it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you and DH are campers then I think it's a great idea to register for that kind of stuff.  But I am one of those people who find honeymoon registries to be tacky so I would hope that you would have a traditional registry too.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Okay, well I will probably do a little of both!!  Thankyou!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards