Illinois-Chicago

Maggiano's

Hi there, this is my first post.  I was hoping to hear of any experiences (good or bad) of wedding receptions at Maggiano's either as a guest or part of the bridal party.

Thank you so much!

Re: Maggiano's

• edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  My shower was at the Maggiano's in Naperville and it was absolutely wonderful.  Everything was perfect, the food was delicious, and the staff was superb.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for your response!   The one we are considering is the Naperville location!  I've emailed them twice for some more information and never got a response (which caused worry!), I think I'm just going to call them next week.  I'm glad your experience was wonderful, it's great to hear!  The private rooms look beautiful, especially the "Da Vinci" room with the windows.
  • edited December 2011
    I was at the ones in Skokie and Schaumburg.  Both were very nice and of course had great food.  Even though you're looking at a different location, I also heard it was a pleasant experience dealing w them.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm happy to hear these good experiences, thank you so much ladies!
  • MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard anything bad about Maggianos so I say call them next week.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks much!  I'm looking forward to meeting with them.
  • kellym050370kellym050370 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to the Naperville location for an event and it was great.  The food is always wonderful there and the service was great. I will warn you though, I don't know what your budget is but it is my understanding that their minimum food and beverage charge for a Saturday night is rather high.  Good luck!  Let us know how it goes once you speak with them!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the response!  We were able to go on Tuesday to tour and meet with the banquet manager.  The rooms are beautiful.  We would be using 2 rooms and the minimum meets our budget and what we had planned on spending.  It's still a lot cheaper than other banquet halls for us, a lot of Saturday night weddings needed a minimum of $7k-$10k and that just would not work for our budget.  It would've been silly because we are only having 50 people!  So far, Maggianos is the only front runner in our search.  We really loved the location.

Thank you so much ladies for all of your help, I really appreciate it!

Side note: I also bought some really beautiful wedding shoes the other day, too!  A little ahead of the game, but I couldn't pass them up : )
  • rombacjarombacja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding next month at the location downtown!! Everyone has been wonderful so far. We had our tasting last Saturday and the food is so so good!!
  • edited December 2011
    Soooo happy to hear that!  I love that location!  I've been there a couple times. 
    Have a fantastic wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards