Ohio-Columbus

Missing my MOH

My MOH (my sister) lives in the UK... She wasn't able to come home for the first shower that was at the beginning of this month.  I've been holding out hope that she'll be able to somehow make it to the shower that I'm having this weekend in Cincinnati.  No dice.  I'm totally missing her, and wishing she were closer than the freaking UK so she could share in all these fun wedding stuffs...
Anyone else have a MOH/BM/GM somewhere far far away?

O and to top it off, our best man is deployed and won't be able to take R and R for the wedding. UGH

Re: Missing my MOH

• edited December 2011
    Awww hugs.  . . .I'm feeling ya!!!

My MOH is in FL, I'm in NY & the wedding is in OH -- it's like "where's Waldo!"

My Mom also missed my shower & also wasn't there when I found my dress. . . She's really helped out with a lot of wedding stuff though and so has my MOH she has been a peach & a half but I wish they were around for some of the big moments.
  • edited December 2011
    Awww I am sorry you're missing you MOH through all this.  I am the same why I have no one here with me, because all my family and friends are in other states.  I been home to Arkansas several times to have some wedding experiences with my mother and family, but its still different no doubt.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards