North Carolina
Options

Good Morning - Happy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

I have a meeting this morning that I'm crossing my fingers goes well, and if it does I'll be busy all afternoon documenting what I learned in the meeting.  So here's hoping it's a good, productive day.

Hope y'all have a great day.

Re: Good Morning - Happy Wednesday

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

Mary, hope you have a great day and good luck with the meeting!

I'm headed back to Monroe for a whole 24hrs to get my test results and to see what my diagnosis is. My younger siblings are coming back to FV with me tomorrow morning and we're going to the museum in durham Friday :o) Then my family gets here later that day and then we're having our 'block party' on the 3rd since that's when FV shoots of their Fireworks. At the moment we've got about 40-50ish people coming!!! Acckkk. It'll be awesome fun though!! :o)

Hope everyone had a great Humpity Hump day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm so ready for the weekend - my mom is coming into town to help with the wedding and we'll be going to the fireworks downtown on the 4th. I'm ready to get into wedding overdrive! Just a few more days of work left, too. YAY! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!

Hope yall have a wonderful productive day today. Beka, hope your results are good.  I think I am getting a cold. At first I thought it was just bad allergies from going to Charlotte, but I don't know its still pretty bad.  Hopefully it will go away soon. 

I ordered some shoes from Nordstorm last night.  I can pick them up when I go back to Charlotte this weekend.  They are my first pair of TOMS and I am thinking of wearing them on my wedding day.  They are the new wedges.  The shoes I originally had, hurt my toes this past weekend at my fitting.  I sort of need to figure it out since they are measuring my hem this weekend.....
  • Options
    jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i LOVE TOMS shoes, they are fantastic, I have 3 pairs myself and wear them everywhere! Haven't seen their new wedges yet, but I bet they look great!

My wednesday is going to consist of recuperating from the wisdom teeth surgery.. It is a lot better today than it was yesterday, so I may go up to Morehead City to visit the FI for the day and come back home to Wilm. tomorrow. Might go visit the aquarium or just lie around and watch some movies. Hope everyone has a great wednesday and July 4th weekend! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Wednesday to all!

Short day for me- had a dentist appt. this morning, and another dr. appointment at 3- since I commute so far, they aren't making me come back to the office!

I'm going to see one of my BMs today for happy hour too! (she's in Raleigh, so I don't see her that often!!)
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning to everyone.  I was stuck in a mediation yesterday for 12 hours so I did not get home until 10 pm and it hadn't gone well so I was not in a good mood.  Then  I didn't sleep well, and now I have to do a report for our client on what happened at mediation, and going over it again is going to put me back in a bad mood :( 

On a happier note, I ordered shoes I like from Zappos in 2 different sizes and they should be delivered today so hopefully one of them works!  I'm a little worried because all they had was an 8.5W or an 8M -- I have a feeling I'm going to fall in between there and either need an 8W or and 8.5M, which will stink.  I'll post pics if I end up keeping one!

Jennie--recovering from getting you wisdom teeth out sounds miserable -- hope recovery is going well!
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon! Today is a much cooler day than the rest of the week...it's like 80. I'm trying to focus on selling some of our crap because we're in desperate need of storage space and searching for a job. I've also applied for a volunteer position at the national aquarium. I'm really excited about that and I really hope it works out. 

We haven't decided what our plans are for the 4th yet. I guess we should decide on that soon. We're planning on painting this weekend but we still have to choose our colors! haha

Edit: I've also applied for 2 full time positions at the national aquarium but I'm slightly under-qualified with a barely related major so I'm not expecting much to come of it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennie, good luck recovering from wisdom teeth surgery :( Ouch. I know that has to be annoying and painful.

Good luck finding a job Krystal! And yes Beth please post pics. I'll post pics of the ones I end up with too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards