Getting in Shape

Motivation/Accountability

For months I have tried to get motivated and started on a good healthy meal plan and workout plan in motion. I think the hardest thing is always to get started and then the being held accountable. I need to be held accountable in order to do my best and succeed. I've done weight watchers before, and it worked, but I've tried again and it's not working for me. Anyone have other ideas?
Visit The Knot!

Re: Motivation/Accountability

• Join the accountability thread on this page, it's filled with great women and is really encouraging.  Also, a lot of people here swear by either spark people or my fitness pal.  Both are free sites for tracking weight, food, and exercise.  I use both, as each have their little things that make them useful.  I only track on MFP though.  

I got distracted at that point and just disappeared to MFP to track...I'm sure other things have been posted since I started writing this, but just in case, I'm posting it anyway.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • The threads here are a geat place to start!
    I know exactly how you feel, tried a lot of things but nothing stuck until a friend of mine put me in her challange group and we got serious and formed some good habits!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • The threads on here are amazing!

I find myself when thinking about skipping a workout, saying to myself "but..what will I say in the accountability thread tomorrow?"

Sounds silly but its kick my butt to the gym more than once.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ill be your accountability partner if u want... email me at april 79 lynn @ gmail.com We r both jersey girls!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards