April 2013 Weddings

Checks!! PIP!

I had a productive day today!

I started out with my hair trial and I am super excited and love it, can't wait to see how it will turn out on the day of as this is the "rough" version of it...Here are some more pics. The hairstylist is going to build out the bun more, and it will be more voluminous and cleaner etc.

We built our candy buffet so I could take pics for the venue sry the picture is not great...

Our invitations are also ready to out!
148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Checks!! PIP!

• I LOVE your hair! It really looks great, I'll be going for a similar look.

Anniversary
  • LOVE the hair!  Actually, I like it just the way it is - a little "imperfect."  Must be my tomboy "I don't care about anything as long as the marriage is legal at the end of the day" line of thinking.  lol 

The candy buffet is awesome, too!  I can't tell if you have them, but dollar tree sells clear plastic scoops and tongs for candy buffets if you need them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Good job!  I've addressed 50/122 invitations so far(outside envelopes only).  I still have to do the inner envelopes and write numbers for the "we've reserved __ seats in your honor" on the RSVP cards.  Right now, I'm making some homemade pizza and watching a movie lol.

Where did you get the pieces for your candy buffet?  I need to make a cookie buffet, I'm thinking about browsing the Dollar Tree and the thrift stores for platters and glasses or vases to glue together.
  • Love love love your hair!
  • Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Thanks ladies!!!

Chigirl! I have scoops, just not in the picture. I am looking for tongs now :)

LCH-The actual apothecary jars (a few are mine and my moms) from Michaels with the coupons. The rest my sisters friend gave me on loan. She had a huge candy buffet for her wedding, and is letting me borrow hers. The rustic pieces I found on the wedding classified boards, except the crates and apple baskets. These are from my friend at  bath and body. They sell the sales decor when they know they are not going to use them anymore. She got them for me for $1.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I love love love your hair!
  • LOVING your hair!!
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your hair looks great! And congrats on the great finds for your candy buffet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your hair is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

April 2013 March Siggy - Bridesmaid Dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards