Pennsylvania

recommend your jeweler!

Hi ladies, My sister lives in Bethlehem and she and her bf are starting to look at rings.  They need some recommendations for where to go in their area - has anyone had positive experience at a local jeweler around here?  TIA!

Re: recommend your jeweler!

• edited December 2011
    I am not in bethlehem, but I reccomend Glint of Gold in Scranton.
  • edited December 2011
    Whitehall Jewelers was great-- not sure if they are still around. We used Kay because they are all over if something should happen to the ring and they clean it for free. Both are (were) at the Lehigh Valley Mall.
  • sgoldsgold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Freeman Jewelers at the Lehigh Valley Mall in Whitehall. This was where FI bought my ering.www.freemanjewelerspa.com
  • edited December 2011
    I think Whitehall is out of business. Or is that Whitetail? Or maybe Litman? I can't keep them all straight. My FI loves Jared in KOP. He got my e-ring there and a few other pieces of jewelry. He says they treated him really well, didn't try to push anything on him, and only showed him things within his budget. Granted he told them his budget was smaller to make sure.
  • ctarant0ctarant0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance got my engagement ring at Vogt's on Cedar Crest Blvd. in Allentown. 

We were very happy with them - they've been in business over 100 years!
    ~Together since July 19, 2005~ ~Married since June 17, 2011~ ~TTC Soon!~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards