Florida-Central Florida
Options

Engagement photography???

Hello! I am searching for a photographer to take engagement photos in Orlando, and every single one I have come across starts at $300! Can anyone recommend their photographer for an engagement session that isn't $300? :)

Thanks girls!

Re: Engagement photography???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YES! I used Brian Carlson & he is running a special for $75 sessions! I expected it to be a high pressured sales pitch but the only mention of his wedding photography was a hand written note which accompanied our CD telling us to contact him if we needed a wedding photographer. He did an excellent job, and made us feel so comfortable.  You can see some of his work on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/briancarlsonweddingphotography?ref=ts Or Email him at briancarlsonphoto@gmail.com or call 407-580-0355. I would have loved to use him for our wedding but his wedding prices were out of our price range. Good luck!! :)

(P.S. for the $75 you get a disk of high resolution images with printing rights so you can just print whatever as you see fit instead of having to pay a ton of $ for reprints.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fat Catz does e-pics for $200 for one hour and you get the rights to the images. They're top-notch, loved their work at our e-pics and wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards